Job: Chartered Accountant @ #Kuwait
A reputed company urgently requires qualified chartered accountant. This Position is a senior member of the Finance Department.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Monitors the implementation of all financial policies and procedures.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
- Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company’s financial systems as to completeness and correctness.
- Preparation of the statutory reports of ageing analysis of inventory / debtors for management for corrective action.
- Ensuring timely stock take of inventory/ assets and processing of adjustments.
- Manages the day to day operations of account receivables, payables, payroll and inventory management.
- Co-ordinates organization audits and ensures that all the statutory audit requirements are being adequately complied.
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
- Ensure compliance to local tax requirements
- Compile and analyze financial information as per business requirements
- Responsible for the overall strategic and operational management of the Finance and sub related departments.
- Assesses, plans, directs and evaluates strategic changes to improve delivery of financial services within the organization
- Initiates projects to leverage use of ERP System to improve the financial performance.
- Conducts project feasibility studies with the objective of investing the resources profitably.
- Identifies new investment opportunity and performs project appraisals and analysis.
- Identifies cash resources of the organization for requirements to specific projects.
- Liaises with the banks for the provision of funds should such need arises
- Monitoring the banking and treasury needs, LC documentation, BG requirements and limits
- Introduces asset management system and ensures that organizational assets are adequately controlled and inter entity asset movements are monitored and controlled.
- Responsible for financial planning, budgeting, budget preparations, negotiation, implementation, monitoring the actual performance with the budget and variance analysis.
– A formal accounting qualification earned from a recognized Institute (e.g. Chartered Accountant / CPA, etc.)
– A minimum of 8-10 years proven successful experience in finance and accounting/Internal auditing / Reporting and Analysis including some years in a multinational company.
– Exposure to an ERP system & system implementation is an advantage.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact positively at all levels in the Organization are required.
If interested please send CV with expected salary to email [email protected]